Ratepay‘s Buyer experience owns multiple services and applications which support our customers and also other departments. We are scaling up and we aim to enhance our customer facing application in a revolutionising way to increase customer engagement and retention.
For this to happen, Software Engineers, Product Managers and Engineering Managers closely collaborate in Buyer experience domain to architect, design, and combine the services and propose future proof products.
Our technology stack is: Spring boot, Java, Kotlin, AWS, MySQL, Postgress, MongoDB, GraphQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, …
Your tasks at Ratepay, among others
- Lead the design and implementation of the domain architecture for our software systems
- Ensure that our systems are scalable, reliable, and easy to maintain
- Foster cross-domain collaboration and alignment to ensure that our systems are fully integrated
- Make technical decisions and provide guidance to the development team
- Work with the business stakeholders and other members of the development team to understand the requirements and make technical decisions that align with the overall architecture and strategy.
- Migrate existing applications to AWS, working with the team to ensure that the applications are optimized for the cloud.
- Extend existing APIs to improve functionality and performance.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry and bring new ideas to the team