For this purpose, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine learning Engineers and Product Managers closely collaborate in the Risk-engineering tribe to continuously enhance our risk management capabilities by creating new inhouse solutions for fraud prevention and credit risk assessment based on state-of-the-art machine learning, data processing, and the integration of third-party providers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for fostering cross-domain collaboration and alignment to ensure that our systems are fully integrated and able to meet the needs of our customers.
Your tasks at Ratepay, among others
- Lead the design and implementation of the domain architecture for our software systems
- Ensure that our systems are scalable, reliable, and easy to maintain
- Design and implement scalable and robust ML Ops systems that can handle large volumes of data and ensure efficient and effective model deployment and monitoring
- Foster cross-domain collaboration and alignment to ensure that our systems are fully integrated
- Make technical decisions and provide guidance to the development team
- Work with the business stakeholders and other members of the development team to understand the requirements and make technical decisions that align with the overall architecture and strategy.
- Migrate existing applications to AWS, working with the team to ensure that the applications are optimized for the cloud.
- Extend existing APIs to improve functionality and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ML Ops technologies and trends and propose new solutions that can drive innovation in the field