As part of our diverse data department, you will be responsible for the implementation and continuous development of Ratepay's data platform. You'll take active ownership of all aspects and enable our data stakeholders to make truly data-driven decisions. You'll foster a data culture that is focused on quality and you'll design intelligent and sustainable data models.
2023 is an exciting time to join RatePay and one of our biggest initiatives is to build a new cloud data platform. The good news is we are at the very early stages of this!
Other projects you can look forward to include: maturing our CI/CD process, building a data enrichment and data acquisition process/layer, integrations with wider RatePay infra', data modelling, data onboarding and also data exchange as part of a MESH architecture.
From a problem-solving point of view, there are many challenges you can be involved with; we have lots of data and within this, there are various complex models, both legacy and modern structures, you'll get to grips with how set up our platform and manage audits, access, permission and encryption, etc and ultimately help improve our standards.
We want to make something awesome so we're looking for people that can bring interesting ideas and innovative approaches and with this will come career progression as we look to evolve our team.
- Improve Ratepay's data platform in cooperation with our data team
- Integrate new data sources and design sustainable and intelligent data models
- Implement ETL processes and maximize the level of automation for data delivery and deployments
- Provide documentation, training and consulting to stakeholders in order to enable self-service data usage
- Together with the DEA team, you will drive your own ideas and improve existing processes