You follow the latest market trends and developments and work in close collaboration with our Commercial teams to create a vision for your domain, which is broken down into strategic priorities and articulated through a well-defined roadmap.
Together with the Product, Engineering and Data teams, you will implement future-oriented payment solutions, while acting according to our company strategy.
In more detail this means:
- You are responsible for the further development of your product domain and thus for the development of the overall Experience platform based on customer, stakeholder and market needs
- Together with the Product Team, you develop product plans and drive the discovery and implementation of products that help us reach our quarterly and yearly goals
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for a high-quality product cycle and continuous value delivery to our customers and stakeholders.
- You manage a product roadmap, create and manage a backlog of work for your team/s, consisting of high-quality stories that are prioritized in line with product and stakeholder objectives
- You translate business stakeholder requirements to technical requirements for the engineering team/s
- You are familiar with standard business processes of (online) merchants and payments in the B2C and/or B2B space. Topics like problem discovery, conversion rate or e2e thinking are no strangers to you. Experience in creating APIs and/or integrating them is a plus.
- You make sure to continuously monitor data and KPIs of your products, while sharing the learnings and applying them in further product enhancements.
- You work closely together with various stakeholders, including our Product/ Data Engineering as well as our Commercial, Finance, Risk, Legal and Customer Service teams.
- You are a clear communicator and ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of your products’ progress.